Today saw the perfect day for garden prep. We cleared our roughly 8ft by 6ft garden and added some nutrients to the soil. Including the past week's coffee grounds.
In addition to that, we added some square bricks to our patio thereby increasing it's width by a foot. It took a good part of the day to get it done, but it looks good.
The seeds we've started indoors are doing rather well. Unfortunately, I mixed up the peppers again and now have no idea what is what! We've got the peppers (sweet and hot), tomatoes (regular and cherry), and cucumbers all started inside. Cucumbers took a turn for the worst last week, but two of the six have recovered. I think I watered them a little too much.
Hopefully next weekend will bring some more progress.